KODI (PVR IPTV Simple Client)
You can use Kodi on most of the operating systems such as Android, Microsoft Windows, Linux, iOS, and devices such as Amazon FireTV, Smartphones, Apple TV, Xbox, Raspberry Pi, and PC. This article learn you bring IPTV channels on the newest version of Kodi Krypton .
Start by downloading Kodi based on your operating system at https://kodi.tv/download
Add IPTV channels to KODI:
1. Start KODI and choose in the Menu TV
2. Select "Enter add-on Browser"
3. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client
4. Choose "Configure"
5. Select "General"
6. Set in the Loacation section to: Remote Path (Internet Address)
7. Select "M3U Play List URL"
8. Enter the M3U Link and select OK. Your M3U link can be found in the Dashboard.
9. Select "Enable" by PVR IPTV Simple Client Settings.
10. Channels are loading now. Please wait for the notification that channels loaded
11. Switch to the Homescreen and Select TV in the Menu. Click Channels to see the channel list. Enjoy