Perfect Player is available on Android and Windows.
Price: This app is free with advertise. To remove advertises you need purchase premium version.
Download Perfect Player
Android : Download from play store
Install IPTV on Perfect Player:
1. Start Perfect Player After the Application is installed on your device. On the Main Menu, click on "Settings"
2. Choose General and Select Playlist
3. Copy-Paste your M3U link (use M3U with options to sort channels by groups/countries)
4. Click EPG and use the XMLTV link:
Replace XXXX with username and password from your M3U link.
5. Go back to Menu settings and click on GUI.Change Language and Change Theme like you want
6. Go back to Menu and press Playback
NOTE: In case of playback issues, stuttering, buffering etc.... Under the playback settings, you can choose from different types of decoders. (optional change the buffer size).
Our Expierences is the best default decoder, HW+ is the 2nd best, 3rd Auto, and if you have a slow connection, you can try SW.
Buffer settings are pretty simple, you can choose 1 through 4, 1 being the smallest, and 4 the largest buffer size.
7. Now head back to the main screen and you will see that the channels and VOD are being updated and added to your Perfect Player
8. When the channel list is loaded, you can change the channel groups with the arrows (left right).
and channels by going up and down.
To view the EPG, click the Options button on your remote (3 horizontal lines) scroll down and select show EPG.
When the channel is playing press ok, up or down to get back in the channel list