VLC is available for desktop operating systems and mobile platforms, such as Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows 10 Mobile, and Windows Phone.
Note: VLC for iOS, Android can not play M3u list with more than 10 items, but many IPTV players support VLC as external player .
Download any version for any platform from official VLC website : https://www.videolan.org/
Add IPTV channels to VLC player:
1. When VLC started, press in the Menu Media on top of the VLC Player and select network stream.
(CTRL+N or COMMAND+N with MAC OS)
2. Enter the M3U Link in URL section and click Play
3. Your Playlist will load. For channel-list, please press the 3 lines on the bottom
(CTRL+L or COMMAND+L with MAC OS)
4. You will see the full channel-list now. To Navigate you can use the search function or scroll down the list.
5. Select the channel station and enjoy